Potpiši ako si za LUSTRACIJU u RH

Kontaktirajte pokretača peticije

Ova tema rasprave je automatski kreirana od peticije Potpiši ako si za LUSTRACIJU u RH.

Gost

2016-10-09 17:57

Samo lustracija može spasiti Hravtsku.

Gost

2016-10-09 20:14

Zato da više izbacimo te komuniste iz Hrvatske kao i iz HDZ-a

Gost

2016-10-10 05:17

Jednostavno neka se zna ko di i sto dosta je lazi i obmana podmetanja i plakanja za jugom .Pustite nas da u miru zivimo u svojoj Hrvatskoj.

Gost

2016-10-10 07:00

Zato,jer je dosta vise i Bogu i coviku komunistickosrbski lazi i boljsevizma nad hrvatskim narodom,vec vise od 100 godina.
donivaa

#80 Re:

2016-10-10 09:50

#6: -  

TOČNO TAKO, DOSTA JE VIŠE LAŽI I LAŽI. SRAMITE SE KOMUNISTI. ZA DOM SPREMNI.

Gost

2016-10-10 12:55

radi komunista i cetnika u Hrvatskoj. dodijalo vise njihovo boljsevicko laganje,klanje i ubijanje.

Gost

2016-10-10 15:24

dosta je više komunista na svim pozicijama a djeca hrvatskih branitelja ne mogu nigdje raditi

Gost

2016-12-25 22:28

Zato jer je HITNOOOO!!!!!
nek

#84 They have the behavior of going to new locations.

2018-01-20 04:31

Some companies give 10 yr or lifetime warranties on the product however in the event that they've only been within the organization for a short while, which can be worthless if one thing should happen.
They ought to be scratch and corrosion resistant and must be re-paintable if need be.

prednisone class action

When someone or some thing passes within their vary, they routinely come on.
So select the most effective discount travel web site.

propranolol anxiety dosage

It is thought of 1 of a single inside of the utmost appealing islands versus the Hawaii and its subject contains been shot in just a amount of movement pictures.
As of now, Matt and that i are working diligently on EastCoastAirsoft, and in an ironic twist, all the hassle I put in to MrAirsoft has considerably backfired, as they are now a strong competitor of ours.

http://www.vicenzapiusport.com/tags/italia-scherma

fktrpr94f
If you’re planning for round world tickets discover out whether it is worth the fee.
Writer: peterjames Are you searching for to purchase an inexpensive and appropriate microscope to your routine work?